Do you have tattoo on the body and regret of getting it done? want to get rid of tattoo? No worries we can help you with that. With laser can be removed permanently. With the help of ND YAG Q switched laser tattoo pigment is broken down into smaller particle size.
This fragmented pigment is then removed eventually by the bodies phagocyte cells to clear up the tattoo. In the professional tattoo the tattoo ink is deposited into the dermal layer of the skin, depending upon the depth of the tattoo, the color used and the age of the tattoo the results of the tattoo removal will vary.
- Topical anesthesia is applied for 30 minutes.
- Laser beam is used to target the pigment and breakdown into smaller particles.
- Then antibiotic cream is applied.
- Depending upon the size and the color of tattoo, total number of the sessions will be decided. Sessions are planned at the gap of 30 to 45 days.
- Post procedure care: Redness, irritation, swelling and pinpoint bleeding might occur which is totally normal and will subside in the period of 7 to 8 days. Avoid any strenuous activity for a week. Apply ice pack on the area. Use antibiotic cream for the seven days on the site of tattoo removal. Do not pick on the scab formed during the healing.